Argentina is world famous as a fly-fishing destination for numerous varieties of Trout. The Sea Run Brown Trout Fishery of Tierra Del Fuego has possibly the biggest Sea Run Brown Trout found anywhere in the world. There are also prolific Brown, Rainbow and Brook Trout fisheries scattered along the Andean spine of the country, where huge numbers of rivers, streams, lakes and creeks provide an ideal habitat for these introduced species.
Fly Odyssey offers early season and prime season sea-run trout fishing on the Rio Grande.
- Argentina is easily accessed from Europe, the Middle East and Asia with direct flights from many countries.
- Passport with minimum six months validity and photo ID to purchase fishing licence
- Note for Australian, Canadian and American passport holders:
There is a Reciprocity Fee that needs to be paid before arrival in Argentina. This can be done online and you must bring along the electronic receipt when entering the country as you will be asked to provide evidence of payment before you will be allowed into the country.
- Currency: Argentine Pesos and Us Dollars
- Capital: Buenos Aires
- Airport: Buenos international Airport
- Population: 42 million
- Language: Spanish
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Electricity: 220v two-pin
- Time: 3 hours behind GMT and 14 hours behind Australia